Terms & conditions. FAQ - how to use website.
All Users: PLEASE NOTE
- Please note, that Craftadverts.com, Craftadverts is an online crafted/handcrafted products ads website provided by Craftaderts. Please read this document very carefully before accessing and using the site/website Craftadverts.com
- Craftadverts.com reserves the absolute right at our sole discretion, without being obliged to give any reason, to remove or amend or reject any content posted or submitted by you at any time without notice to you.
- We reserve absolute right's to review and monitor all advertising content, placed content, accessed content, submitted on our website Craftadverts.com at any time.
- Where ads or other content are rejected and/or removed from the website Craftadverts.com by Us, it is Our policy NOT to issue refunds. If you have any doubts about correction of a proposed ad, please contact in advance with Craftadverts.com also avaiable contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish receive a invoice for your payment please forward to us special email request on: email@example.com with subject: invoice request.
- All (living on this Earth) craft makers/artists/traditional/regional crafted food and drink producers can post advertisements for all crafted/handcrafted/traditional goods. Content placed on website Craftadverts.com must be accurate, current, complete and fully legal and licensed(if license is needed by Irish and European laws).
- Content must not include any reference of industrial/mass produced, word wide known Beer (kegs)etc., other alcohol and related items.
- Advertising only regional, characteristic, unique, country-traditional, licensed by EU law, Irish law, Polish law (if needed), crafted beer, crafted wine, crafted whiskey on the website Caftadverts.com
- No sales or prices on the website to be placed in advertisement.
- We are not supporting alcoholism and other related to alcohol problems.
- We do not control the advertisements contents, other posted/placed contents by users on the website Craftadverts.com, and we do not guarantee the quality and accuracy of the placed on our website content.
- You understand that by using the Website Craftadverts.com, you may be exposed to not family friendly content, content that is offensive or objectionable without liability.
- Please report advertisement immediately using email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any illegal or any other way objectionable, ads, comments, placed informations, photographs, art graphics, paintings, placed comtents must be immediately reported by Users to Us/Craftadverts.com/Craftadverts.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use our Website, Craftadverts.com.
- Using multiple search means, search words, brand names that ads/advertisements appear in the wrong category and search lists, making them inaccurate we, Craftadverts.com do not allow the use of these in any form on our site.
Advertiser General Terms & Conditions
- To use our Website Craftadverts.com to advertise traditional crafted/handcrafted goods/art/food/beer/wine which you have created you agree to comply with the following general terms and conditions relating to advertising.
- Ads containing any illegal, obscene or offending material and any other placed content are not allowed on the website Craftadverts.com
- You are solely responsible for any content that you: submit, place, display on the Website Craftadverts.com
- You are solely responsible for any content that you: submit, place, display or transmit to other website users.
- We, Craftadverts.com cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users placing, providing/may provide about there placed ads, content, themselves etc.
- You agree that delays may occur in the ads appearing on the website, Craftadverts.com to facilitate our review of the ads.
- You are personally responsible for the content appearing in any of your ads placed on Craftadverts.com.
- Businesses and private persons acting in the course of craft/handcrafted produce, regional, unique trade are welcome to place ads on the Craftadverts.com.
- Ads published by businesses or persons acting in the course of trade must comply with applicable laws and it your responsibility to do so. We will hold you responsible for any failure to comply with laws that apply to you or your content. You may need to adhere to the Irish Consumer Protection or the European Communities of Consumer Protection and any other consumer protection legislation at the time being in force. Please note that this website is aimed at consumers in Ireland and EU, but we cannot prevent you being contacted from other consumers or other third parties or other jurisdictions.
- Craftadverts.com is a family friendly website so we reserve the right to review and reject any personal, family unfriendly/offended ads that we feel has an adult theme. In particular we would request that no graphic images/photographs are used in ads of Craftadverts.com and any inappropriate content will be removed.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our Craftadverts, Craftadverts.com liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us, website, Craftadverts.com, Craftadverts responsible for things other users post or do.
We, Craftadverts, Craftadvert.com do not investigate/review users postings and are not involved in the actual transactions between users. As most of the content on Craftadverts.com/Craftadverts comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered and placed on the website.
In no event do We accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that We, Craftadverts, Craftadverts.com cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
By using Craftadverts.com, Craftadverts also created and owned by Us Celticgoodies.com, Celticgoodies you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Craftadverts.com, Craftaverts and Celticgoodies.com, Celticgoodies on secured servers. You also agree to receive marketing communications from us Craftadverts.com, Craftadverts, Celticgoodies.com, Celticgoodies.
Please note that by accesing and using service Craftadverts.com you are agreeing to the Cookies and Privacy statement detailed below for your attention. Please read this document very carefully.
Craftadverts.com may modify this terms at any time, and those modifications will be effective immediately by posting on the website Craftadverts.com. You agree to review this terms/policy to be aware of any modifications. Aministators of service Craftadverts.com/Craftadverts are not responsible for the privacy practices of any external websites linked to or from this site/website.
Please note that Your privacy and Personal details is very important for Us,Craftadverts.com, Craftadverts, Celticgoodies. We treat any personal information that you share with us as confidential. We do not sale or share with any other thirt parties your personal data.
Cookies are characteristic, small amount of data/text files placed in the memory of your electronic device, computer or browser when you visit a website. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular browser or familiar browsing data and serve many functions like login data, statistics on websites, web sesion data, collect marketing data and analyse the use of our website by Google Analytics. Also we may use third parties like different kind of advertising networks and exchanges, to allow us to serve you advertisements.
Cookies may be disabled in your browser settings. Blocking cookies can have a negative impact when using website or related, linked websites. (For more info about cookies please visit: www.youronlinechoices.eu, www.aboutcookies.org or other web spaces regarding Cookies subject)
This privacy statement and cookies policy are governed by Irish and European law.
FAQ - how to use website.
How to Log in?
To use this website for safety reasons please follow a few steps.
1. Please register your account.
2. Log in using your personal user name or email and password- Authorisation - section. Press: Log in.
3. Choose your Advert type.
4. Upload important information about your Ad (Product name, Type, Description)
5. Upload your photo for Ad.
6. Place your phone number or put zeros if you do not wish to show your phone number.
7. Klick and accept terms and conditions.
8. Go to your account using your user name/email and password - You are in Your own personal zone of the website.
5. In My Adverts - section, find your uploaded photo, details from Ad and press:
- Extend button to activate your add.
- Edit button to change your Ad details, description, etc.
You can always email us or ring if you need a help to upload your Ad.